Thursday, June 3, 2010

Back From the Ledge

The Orioles are terrible.  There are no ifs, ands or buts about it.  Virtually every thing that could go wrong with the 2010 season has gone wrong.  At 15-38 (.283), the O's are on pace for just 46 wins (or 116 losses, if you prefer), the third worst record of the expansion era (1962 Mets, 40-120, .250; 2003 Tigers, 43-119, .265).  I spent this past long weekend out of town, and flipped last night's game off after the Yankees took a 2-0 lead.  It was refreshing.  Thus, I'm going to take a little break from blogging.  This could be a week (say, after the draft), or it could be a month, but I'm going to wait until I have something positive to write.  I plan to keep watching and following the team, but its probably best if I recharge my orange colored batteries before doing much more writing about them.

No comments: